Pandorum Technologies Pvt Ltd
Arun Chandru is co-founder and director of Pandorum Technologies, a tissue engineering and regenerative medicine company. He comes from an academic research background in solid rocket propulsion, advanced manufacturing, and technical management. Chandru was featured in the Forbes Asia ‘30under30’ Healthcare and Science list of 2016.
- Additive manufacturing of solid rocket propellant grains, RA Chandru, N Balasubramanian, C Oommen, BN Raghunandan, Journal of Propulsion and Power 34 (4), 2018.
- Initial studies on development of high-performance nano-structured Fe2O3 catalysts for solid rocket propellants; R Arun Chandru, RP Patel, C Oommen, BN Raghunandan, Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance 28 (2), 2019.
- Bioengineered Corneal Stromal Lenticule; T Bhowmick, T Gharat, S Selvam, A Chandru, S Asthana, A Indurkar, Sanjay Kumar Ojha, Vivek Singh, Sayan Basu, Virender Sangwan; Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science 60 (9), 2019.
- Human cadaveric donor cornea derived extra cellular matrix microparticles for minimally invasive healing/regeneration of corneal wounds; Arun Chandru, Parinita Agrawal, Sanjay Kumar Ojha, Kamalnath Selvakumar, Vaishnavi K Shiva, Tanmay Gharat, Shivaram Selvam, Midhun Ben Thomas, Mukesh Damala, Deeksha Prasad, Sayan Basu, Tuhin Bhowmick, Virender Singh Sangwan, Vivek Singh; Biomolecules 11 (4), 2021.
- Towards developing a robust 3D in-vitro platform for NASH drug discovery; WD Rajan, N Rajendran, AV Kamath, S Asthana, A Chandru, T Bhowmick; Hepatology 74, 2021.